Vinyl Flooring That Looks Like Stone
Trent and our Trusted team at Regina’s Flooring Superstores have established a strong and loyal customer base through our commitment to excellent customer service. By being part of the powerful buying group that is the Flooring Superstores chain, we are also able to provide quality Regina flooring at unbeatable prices. In our latest article, have you seen vinyl flooring that looks like stone? We think you will love these options from Armstrong Flooring in an article we enjoyed recently .
Get the realistic look of natural stone flooring in a more comfortable, more forgiving surface.
Who doesn’t love the luxurious look of natural stone: the captivating mosaic shapes, the delicate veining and the gorgeous blend of organic colors. You can enjoy the beauty of materials like slate, travertine and quartz, artfully captured in stone-look vinyl flooring.
Armstrong Flooring, offer several ways to get vinyl flooring that realistically mimics the look and feel of natural stone flooring:
- Luxury vinyl tile offers the look of authentic stone flooring, faithfully recreated through advanced digital print technology and embossing techniques.
- Alterna engineered tile has a premium structure that is 75% limestone. This gives it the look, feel and stability of high-end natural stone flooring, like slate, marble, or travertine — plus a surface that resists cracking from dropped objects. With many unique tiles per design, you can also avoid pattern repeat for an even more one-of-a-kind look.
- Vinyl sheet gives you the look of stone tile in a single sheet that is cut to size from a roll. You can choose from three performance levels, including products that feature Diamond 10® Technology for superior scratch and stain resistance, or extra cushioning for a much softer step than natural stone.
- Vinyl tile is their most DIY-friendly, affordable option that offers a variety of stone-look styles.
More Comfortable Underfoot
While stone-look vinyl flooring portrays the beauty and realism of natural stone, what sets it apart is the comfort factor. Unlike the cold, hard surface of natural stone flooring, vinyl flooring is warmer and more comfortable underfoot. Engineered tile in particular has been proven to be significantly warmer to the touch than ceramic tile, and even though it offers the stability and strength of stone, its surface is much more forgiving on the feet.
Easy Care for Busy Lifestyles
Hard-wearing, durable stone-look vinyl flooring is designed to go the distance in your home, no matter what your lifestyle. Cleaning, care, or upkeep will never be a chore. Just a quick sweep and an occasional damp mopping is all you need to maintain a spotlessly clean floor.
An invisible scratch, stain and abrasion-resistant wear layer protects the beauty of your floor, enabling it to stand up to kids, pets and heavy foot-traffic. Even everyday drops and spills won’t mar or damage the beautiful surface of your “stone” vinyl flooring.
Choose From a Variety of Stone Styles
Armstrong Flooring offers luxury vinyl tile, engineered tile, vinyl sheet and vinyl tile with the most popular stone visuals. Options differ depending on the type of flooring, and include:
- Slate – Monochromatic gray isn’t the only color of slate. Just like in nature, slate comes in a blend of rich colors, including gold, amber and gray-green.
- Travertine – The surface finish is usually matte instead of polished, as if it’s been gently worn by time. Earth-toned colors range from ivory and gold to blue, tan and brown.
- Marble – Classic Carrara marble is an elegant choice for kitchens and bathrooms, and it works beautifully with metal accents.
- Quartz – This stone floor-look reveals the remarkable crystalline structure of quartz in flecks and eddying pools of neutral tones.
- Limestone – Neutral, warm and calming, limestone comes in lighter shades, ranging from soft white to buttery cream to chamois tan.
There are several styles currently in stock for your quick pick up and do it yourself projects. Or, let our Flooring Consultants arrange professional installation for you. Our large Warehouse Showroom displays many options to suit your personal style, home and budget. Call our Regina flooring store or request a quote!
Products we offer.
- Luxury Vinyl Tile / Plank